We are coming back!
Dear patients and friends of C.S.
After receiving news from Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of changes to “Directive 2”, effective immediately Physiotherapists and Kinesiologists can gradually begin providing all services!
Keeping our patients, ourselves, our families, and our community safe is Caitlin & Scott’s top priority, full-stop. We feel that the physical layout of our Centre, with 6 large private rooms, a large reception area, and separate staff area sets us up for optimal physical distancing. We have made some adaptations to our normal way of doing things to ensure we can get back to meeting the physical needs of our patients. A few changes for example will include:
- Implementing screening questions prior to an initial assessment as well before each follow-up
- Decreasing the amount of people in the Centre’s waiting area at any time
- Adding a physical-clear barrier at the administrative hub
- Prioritizing contactless payment and digital receipts
- Hand sanitization upon entry and exit of for each person visiting the Centre
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment for patients and staff
- *We kindly ask everyone to bring a mask that covers the mouth and nose. We will provide masks for those who do not have one at the time of arrival. Your healthcare practitioner will be wearing a mask for the duration of your appointment.
- Ensuring that any patient or staff member with signs/symptoms of being ill must stay home
- *Note that we will be closely following and implementing any other mandatory measures which are handed down from Canadian health authorities.
We intend on keeping Virtual/Telehealth appointments as an option for more vulnerable patients as well as a means of prioritizing our waiting lists while we operate at reduced physical capacity.
Caitlin, Scott, Lesley & Sujji cannot wait to get back to doing the job they have so come to love. We take great pride and personal joy in our work and look forward to reconnecting with so many of you. Starting Monday June 1st feel free to call us at 613-384-2664 and Lesley will be happy to assist you with setting up an appointment.
Please everyone, take care of your health and continue to protect the health of your fellow Canadians. We will emerge from this stronger and with a greater sense of connectedness and community if we continue to press on with each of us doing our part. Protect and build your immunity by exercising daily, making time for yourself, drinking more water, eating a variety of good foods, helping someone in need, and washing your hands
-The Team at C.S. Physiotherapy & Wellness Centre
C.S. Physiotherapy & Wellness Centre serves Kingston, and surrounding communities with health services including Physiotherapy and Kinesiology to clients of all ages and from all backgrounds including: Private, Extended Health Insurance, Work Injuries (WSIB), Motor Vehicle Accident, and Veterans Affairs Canada. We take pride in a high quality of service. Our team is made up with veterans in the fields of physiotherapy and kinesiology, so you’ll always be in great care with us.